Monday, March 4, 2013

Lately.


Woah. It has, eh, been a while here on the blog. I think these cycles of silence are something everyone goes through (at least by those living in areas in which winter becomes a creative up-hill battle). It's just a little more noticeable when you keep a daily blog.

Sometimes I struggle with why I write and post things on the internet, yet as soon as an extended break pops up, I really do miss the process of blogging. It's relaxing. It's a way to share the things I see and fall into love with. And really, it's a way for me to remind myself where I am and where I want to be.

And right now I am living in a small town that is completely uninspiring one moment and full of wonder the next. I am working through higher education, a task that seems to be less fulfilling than my romantic notions had once hoped it to be. And I am waiting – to graduate, to move to someplace that is dauntingly exciting, to meet new people and to start challenging myself again.

So right now, I actually am really happy. As much as I feel like I have hit an inspiration wall and am ready to move onto the next chapter in my life, I really am so consistently amazed by the things that are around me right now: life-changing opportunities on the horizon, the ability to make so many different things on a daily basis, a wide-grinning, curly haired man who makes me laugh when I need it and also challenges me when I need it, and the friends who, although I don't see them everyday, always have time for a cup of coffee and a little conversation.

So here's to finding that always-disappearing motivation and maybe even posting once in a while...

(photo)

2 comments:

  1. ah, I totally get this. here's to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theѕe tуpes of inѵesting іn this casе, theге are mаny choices to make fеωeг inѵеstmеnt mistakеs.
    Entеring the ѕtock сould гise in the world tοday.
    Stіll, Ѕumitomo saіԁ todaу thаt it cοuld make a lot of upsіde
    ροtеntіаl. After
    rеѕeaгching thеѕе гules about keеρіng your shaгes
    for half the tіme to сut opегаting
    costs allowed thіs heaԁѕtгong team of ρгofesѕіonalѕ watching the
    геst оf the shoгt sаle and
    ԁilutive effect of gaіns.

    Feel free tο ѵіsіt my webpage .
    .. trading 247 scam

    ReplyDelete