Friday, March 29, 2013

For the past few weeks I've really withdrawn from some online/social media stuff. I put blogging on hiatus, limited internet time to mainly email, and really tried to focus on all of the real things going on in my life – and there are a lot. School got a bit insane for a while, and up until my last midterm I really thought I wouldn't make it. But, of course, I did, and I spent the week after in Brooklyn again for my spring break for a STATE/vacation combo visit. I always feel good in the city. On top of things and productive. I've become more strict with myself about blogging and social media, and I plan to only share things that are important to me. I hope this summer, with the move to New York, leads to more of those things. Despite the productivity, the trip was relaxing. A long, long drive filled with as many naps as possible and gross gas station food. An awesome apartment to call home for the week. Exploring new parts of the city by bike. Good food and coffee. And of course time spent at STATE, the best part of the week by far.

1 comment: