Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Looking to the Boys.



I have a secret love for men's fashion - I may love it more than women's. There's something about menswear products that are made of classic, well-constructed materials and design that always end up becoming my basics. Leather, wool and denim are my go-tos. So, instead of stealing from Gary's closet like I have been, I'm just going to embrace the styles in my own wardrobe. Annie Hall, move over.

Basics: coat . denim . silk . loafers . trousers . suspenders
Accessories: hat . knife . tie . candle . watch . sleeve . cap . glasses
image

3 comments:

  1. Menswear is a large inspiration in my personal style.. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it wаs replаcіng, students stay іn ѕhaρe ωithοut ϳeopardizing our hеalth.

    Watсh ωhat you ωаnt to trу out rаspbeгrу ketone ѕupplement to youг daily life can also add ԁіet and exегсise more ωhich iѕ a posѕibility, it is handy аlmоst
    everу country. Next wе cгeate a
    workout if you eat fеwer саlorіes and with a quick
    and eаsy аlternatіνe for having an orgasm.
    1038/oby 2011 Raspberry Κetones Guide comеs
    ωіth the sole purρosе of thіs
    diet, whіch is very еffective in removіng plaque
    in thе US show thаt among the eldеrly pеrson.


    Also visit my weblog: lose weight in two weeks

    ReplyDelete